Temporary Residence Visa for Canada – What You Need to Know

Are you in need of a Canadian temporary visa?  We can help you with that. Coming to Canada whether it be for a visit, work or study, can be an amazing experience. However, if you do not have the proper documentation this venture may not become a reality. If you are looking to gain Temporary Canadian Status, we may be able to assist you.

The three main categories for Temporary Residence Visas are:

1: Visitor Visas pertains to anyone coming to Canada for a temporary period, usually for personal reasons.  These visitors require Visitor Visas, unless they are citizens of visa exempt countries.

2: A Canada Work Visa or Canada Work Permit is a document issued by the Canadian government that allows a foreigner such as US Citizen to legally work in Canada for a temporary period of time.

3: Thousands of students come to study in Canada every year and even more come to Canada to learn English or French. A Study Permit is a document issued by the Canadian Government which gives you permission to study in Canada for a temporary period.

Must Have Requirements to Obtain Temporary Residence Visa

You must satisfy the criteria set by a visa officer that your intentions in Canada are temporary and that you will leave once your visitor status has expired.  In many cases, this means showing sufficient ties to your country of origin and proof in your ability to financially support yourself during your stay.

Having the appropriate legal representation is the best means to go about establishing your motive. Without it, your desired visit may be in jeopardy. Niren & Associates has over 14 years experience and can help you with your temporary residence in Canada.

Contact today for a consultation with one of our Immigration Lawyers in the Boston, MA. area.

I passed my final Ph.D . exam this week and I am finished at the University of Western Ontario except for a few minor things. I want to thank you for all you did for me and your prompt response to facilitate and expedite the study permit that I needed.  – H.T